Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waterfall Canyon Hike


Don and I took a hike last Friday to waterfall canyon while the other boys were at school. (Don had the day off) It was great exercise since I've been trying to go walking more often so I can lose a few pounds (after seeing how bad I looked in a swimming suit on our trip to Hawaii). It was beautiful and we didn't have the usual complaining from the boys since they were not there (are we there yet, how much further). And when we got home, we got the garden weeded. Don's off to Germany this week for work (I guess I'm used to him traveling since he did it so much the last couple of years he was at Boeing) and the boys will be out of school on Friday. Jacob's already started his new lifeguard job at the aquatic center in North Ogden and loves it. We got to go swimming on his first day life guarding on Saturday (it was a little chilly so we didn't stay long).

No comments:

Post a Comment