Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Family Outing Before School Started - Aug 2009

























































This was our last hoorah before school started. We went on a two day camping trip up by Minnetonka Cave by Bear Lake (the part in Idaho). We hadn't been to Minnetonka cave since I was pregnant with Colby. We also spent the afternoon after going to the cave at the beach at Bear Lake - playing in the sand, water and canoeing. It had been awhile since we had our canoe out. We had lots of fun and by the time we got home we had a few loads of laundry to do (it's amazing how many clothes 5 boys can get dirty in only two days!).

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how BIG your boys are getting! Jacob looks so much more like his dad as he is getting older and taller! You have good looking sons, Annette! I love looking at all of your pictures. Hawaii seems to be the place to go for couples. Will and I will celebrate our 25th in 4 years, and I told him we're going on a trip--only it's going to be to New England. I want to see the American/Church history sites. Will doesn't care; he's really not interested in going at all, but he'll do it because he knows it will make me happy. Anyway, love your pictures! Have a great school year!
    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see the Canoe in action!! I loved looking at it in your garage - such a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete